PART III: GLORY, THEN DOUBT, THEN GLORY.
I ease myself into the comfy crosshatched buttery leather seats, feeling promptly like a combination of an Old Navy-wearing Beyonce and racecar driver in this perfect vehicle. Jetsons-level console of remarkable navigation and Bluetooth and SIRIUS magic. Panoramic sunroof. Wait – a MOON roof? I feel like I’m in the open air! As someone who doesn’t know much about cars, I still know a truly gorgeous one when I see one. I don’t know much about Tom Hardy either, but, like, I have eyes.
We decide to go and take the Turbo out for a test drive. HOLY MOLY. Scoot over, Beyonce, Danica is taking over now – to the left, to the left, girlfriend.
To quote the dearly departed Prince per a song that was definitely not about cars but works here anyway, the ride is so smooth, you must be a limousine. It was! The turns, I took sharply, but with grace. The power, extraordinary! The side mirrors light up and recoil like a futuristic spaceship car mirrors would. Something I had never felt in the five cars I had previously had is this equal parts smooth but remarkable power under your foot and in your steering. The Kia Optima won my heart with an immediate ‘wowza’. I popped my new best friend into park, and got a little bit worried at its wondrousness. I look at my husband, who is already selecting a color and he requires the chrome rims, of course you want that, babe. I shifted into standing in my own Purple Rain of doubt. This car is way too nice; we can’t be practical and afford something like this. Even my husband looks a little skeptical. We know we’re rockstars deep down, but does rockstar self-knowledge work with car leasing or purchasing? Baby, do we have enough class? Can we get our dream car?
Oh – but we can!
Amazing lease deals awaited us and the price for a vehicle of this caliber is shockingly reasonable. We selected one with all of the bells and whistles and glided through the leasing process with the deal, which felt nothing like a ‘deal’, because there was calm universality of pricing and a great instinctive vibe of trust. I am pretty sure I’m inviting my sales and service people to my birthday party this year. You just know good folks when you meet them.
Written By Meg April
PART I: THE HUNT.
When my husband first said, “Let’s check out the new Kia Optima! I think you’ll LOVE it!”, I’ll be candid – I was lukewarm. I’ll LOVE it? It’s just a car. I love naps, I love the beach, I love when I take that very first sip of a flawless iced coffee. But excitement bombs over finding an S.O.S. (Same Old Sedan) were not exactly going off. I resist – but, but I’ve only watched seven episodes of House of Cards today SO NOW I HAVE TO GET TO THE END. He yanked me off of my weekend land of couch – sweet, sweet couchville USA – and off we went. It is going to be a long day for both of us as I do Frank and Claire Underwood impressions with ring taps on the dashboard for the next few hours, but at least we might find a new car!
Continue reading #LEMONKIA – One Customer’s Journey (Parts I & II)
Clear Price is a transparent, hassle free experience. We will walk you through, step by step. This is the way the car buying process SHOULD be:
- Helping you find the perfect car for your needs and budget
- Test driving as many cars as you like
- Giving you a fair and understandable appraisal of your trade-in vehicle
- Discussing financing and leasing options with you, explaining the benefits of each
- Providing service departments that focus on customer satisfaction, so you feel welcome here long after you purchase your car
We don’t inflate prices by adding pinstripes, window tint, and door edge guards to every car. If you want to add those items, we can certainly do that, but we promise not to charge you an additional $900, like some dealers.
We don’t load our offers with discounts for which you may not qualify. We don’t assume you qualify for EVERY possible manufacturer incentive when we quote you a price (we realize not everyone is a college student, or in the military). Our pricing is truly transparent.
Alexandria | (855) 384 – 9635
Falls Church | (855) 384 – 9627
We aren’t all talk, we can back it up with an Experience you will appreciate and share with your family and friends. Let us pass on the Beyer Experience from our family to yours.
- Beyer Experience
- A unique sales and service experience
- Quick, friendly, and hassle free!
- Monthly service coupons, just for you
- The Clear Price is our best price
- No hassle buying experience! We list our prices. They are fair, market driven, and consistent for everyone
- Transparent pricing!
- Amazing Service Department
- Free loaner whenever you need service
- Complimentary State Inspections for as long as you own your car.
- Leaders in customer satisfaction
- Free car wash whenever you want. No other purchase needed
- You’re never far from us
- Locations all over Northern Virginia
- Large Inventory. Many different makes
- If we don’t have the car you want, we will get it for you
- Test drive easy
- Test drives tailored to you w/ or w/out salesman. Want to test drive at work or home? We will bring it to you
- We will buy your car
- Even if you don’t buy from us we will buy your car
- Skip craigslist and let us buy it from you hassle free.